Medical health insurance is altering in essential methods in 2014. We’ve up to date HealthCare.gov that can assist you prepare for these modifications, particularly one of the essential: the opening of the brand new Well being Insurance coverage Market®.
Answering your questions on well being protection
Our mission is that can assist you perceive your new well being protection choices so you possibly can enroll in a plan that works for you and your loved ones. In the event you run a small enterprise, we’ll make it easier to discover a plan that works for you and your workers. Self-employed? We’ve received that lined too.
New options embrace:
- An important medical health insurance information at your fingertips—simply reply a couple of fast questions and we’ll give you a customized listing of protection choices, content material tailor-made to your scenario, and a guidelines that can assist you prepare
- A simple-to-understand query and reply format, with content material primarily based on the commonest questions we hear
- A less complicated website construction and highly effective search options that make it simple to seek out what you’re on the lookout for
- A seamless HealthCare.gov expertise in your cell system, pill, laptop computer, or desktop laptop
- A brand new 800 quantity you possibly can name to get your Market questions answered by a customer support consultant, accessible 24/7: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
When open enrollment begins on October 1, 2013, you’ll be capable to use this website to apply, evaluate plans, and enroll. (Your state could also be operating the Market the place you reside. If it does, you will use your state web site, not this one, to use for protection. Discover out the standing in your state.)
Protection begins as quickly as January 1, 2014.
Searching for one thing?
Once we rebuilt HealthCare.gov, we moved some belongings you used to seek out right here. In the event you’re on the lookout for technical Market data, assets for organizations, press supplies, or different details about the Inexpensive Care Act, go to these websites:
- HHS.gov/HealthCare: For details about the advantages and progress of the well being care regulation
- HHS Newsroom: For information releases, contacts, different data for the media
- Market.CMS.gov: For brochures, collateral materials, outreach and coaching supplies
- CMS.gov/CCIIO: For laws, coverage, and steerage from the Heart for Client Info and Insurance coverage Oversight
- HealthCare.gov Archive: Consists of all materials previously discovered on HealthCare.gov, captured at weekly intervals.
- Finder.HealthCare.gov: This software can assist you discover medical health insurance protection for those who want it earlier than 2014.
Assist us make HealthCare.gov higher
We wish to maintain making the location higher. We want your assist to try this. Inform us what you assume by leaving your suggestions within the little “Was this beneficial?” field on the underside of most pages.
We particularly want to listen to about what’s not working, and about matters you want extra data on. We look ahead to listening to from you.