Insurance coverage brokerage agency TrueNorth Corporations has made various modifications to its management roster because it appears to safe its place as a legacy firm and a dealer of selection.
The next management developments and transitions have been introduced, efficient this January:
- Matt Rathje, at the moment TrueNorth’s senior vice chairman of shopper operations, will step into the function of chief operations officer
- Chad Thurm, senior vice chairman of transportation, will take over as chief monetary officer
- Invoice Tuebel, former TrueNorth CFO, will keep his place as senior technique officer
- Max Smith, govt vice chairman of danger administration, will change into TrueNorth’s chief industrial officer
Based on a launch issued by TrueNorth, these management appointments have been finished in assist of the agency’s strategic plans and continued progress,
“We’ve taken executive-level stability to coronary heart as we put together TrueNorth for every little thing the longer term holds,” stated Jason Smith, TrueNorth’s chief govt officer. “It’s a privilege and an honor to announce some important management developments that may serve to gasoline and strengthen TrueNorth’s deliberate trajectory within the years and many years to come back.”
Together with its officer appointments, TrueNorth additionally revealed the next inner promotions which have taken impact this month:
- Assistant basic counsel Robynn Westphal has been appointed basic counsel
- Senior vice chairman of danger administration Stu Haker has been appointed govt vice chairman of danger administration
- Transportation principal & follow chief Invoice Zenk has been appointed govt vice chairman of danger & workforce options
- Transportation principal & follow chief Chris Gulker has been appointed senior vice chairman of transportation
- Director of shopper companies Andrew Mills has been appointed vice chairman of operations of danger & workforce options
- Supervisor of strategic initiatives Garret Shekleton has been appointed vice chairman of operations of danger administration
Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, TrueNorth is a intently privately held danger administration and insurance coverage brokerage agency with 15 places of work in seven states. It beforehand acquired Denver-area company Jewell Insurance coverage, in addition to Gateway Insurance coverage Companies in Ames and Iowa Falls.