If you wish to work in tech, you’ll must know your manner round a database — particularly in the event you’re contemplating a profession in back-end or full-stack improvement, knowledge science, machine studying, or database administration.
Till now, most of our programs on database engineering centered round relational databases and utilizing SQL. However now, we’ve partnered with the consultants at MongoDB to indicate you a brand new option to step up your database engineering abilities in our new free course: Be taught MongoDB.
MongoDB is a well-liked NoSQL document-oriented database administration system. NoSQL — or “not solely SQL” — databases are quick and versatile, simple to scale, and even simpler to make use of. They’re changing into more and more common within the business, and also you’ll discover MongoDB utilized by firms like Google, Verizon, eBay, and Adobe.
In different phrases, not solely will studying MongoDB assist take your database administration abilities to the following stage — it’ll additionally enable you to stand out as a candidate and offer you an edge in your job search.
Who’s the course proper for?
Be taught MongoDB is well-suited for anybody who’s involved in bettering their database administration abilities — whether or not you’re utterly new to databases, accustomed to relational databases and wish to discover a unique strategy, or have years of expertise and wish to proceed honing your abilities.
However, whereas newcomers are welcome, it helps to have some background data of software program improvement. (Try our Code Foundations programs to get began.)
What’s going to you be taught from the brand new course?
In our new course, you’ll be taught extra about NoSQL databases, MongoDB, its primary operations, and a few of its extra superior options. By the top of the course, you’ll be capable to:
- Clarify what a NoSQL database is
- Describe the frequent forms of NoSQL databases and their main options
- Clarify what MongoDB is and some great benefits of utilizing it
- Clarify how a doc database is structured
- Clarify the significance of knowledge modeling and the first methods to knowledge mannequin in MongoDB
- Use MongoDB to carry out primary CRUD database operations
- Use Indexing in MongoDB
- Clarify how the MongoDB aggregation pipeline works
- Clarify the advantages and use instances of MongoDB Atlas, in addition to arrange your very personal atlas cluster
Able to get began? Join Be taught MongoDB!